Cars are the prized possession of all of us where we never want a scratch on them. Thereby, we also take care of all problems and technical defaults coming in the way. And who helps the most are the car repair services.
But there are still some DIY that you can do all by yourself and if you are thinking what, then here is one of them.
Get the recharge of your car air conditioner by yourself
If you are thinking to Regas auto air con, then there is no such need of approaching the car repair service if you feel like you are compatible enough to do so. And the requires no technical expertise.
- The first step will be of checking your refrigerant. In this process, you will require connecting hose and while doing this, make sure you have proper eye protection.
- If in this process, if you get that there are leaks then see that from where the gas is leaking. To see the proper spot of leakage, you can fill it will a soppy solution to see from where the bubble are coming out of.
- In the next step, you must check whether the compressor is free of debris and dust. If it is not, then clean it carefully.
- Further, you will require tapping the refrigerant can, and this will require fitting of valve and tapping pin.
- Now, open the valve and get it refilled and see it on the alternator. And if you feel that your alternator is not working careful then call the 4wd service and hire the services for alternator repairs.